I play the classical guitar, and sometimes other instruments too. Here you can find:
- Arrangements & Transcriptions for Guitar and other instruments
- Some guitar-related artwork
- Idle Moments – I got a page on SoundClick, made a few recordings, but haven’t done much with it since then.
- Cuenca model 45 – this is a cedar-top student model and my main practice guitar. More than 10 years old and still going strong.
- Joan Cashimira 145 “Special” – beautiful and nice-sounding spruce-top with laminated Brazilian rosewood back & sides.
- Antonio Lorca model 16 – student model flamenco guitar in bright orange.
- Washburn HB-30 – my only electric, hooked up to a Laney amp. Currently strung with 12s (ouch, my poor fingers).
- Samick UK-60 ukulele – sounds rather “plinky” when I first got it. Fitted it with Aquila nylgut strings and a bone bridge, and now it sounds pretty decent. It sounds more like a small classical guitar than a real ukulele though.
- Vantage mandolin – cheap mandolin, plays ok.
Other than the above, I also have a couple of whistles and harmonicas.
This page has the following sub pages.